I’m captivated.

There’s something to be said for sitting in the cafe, drinking hot cocoa and people watching. Not that I’m doing that right now or anything. I’m in class, “listening” to an intense and captivating lecture on muscle mass. “If you don’t use it, you’ll lose it!” Like I said… CAPTIVATING. Surprisingly though it reminds me that the muffins are about ready to come out of the oven, so I’d best be hittin’ the gym for a whiny workout.

Anyway, I’d like to be sitting in a cafe, patiently sipping hot cocoa, silently judging everyone that walks though; creating a dramatic life story about them.

Hi. Nice to meet you.
In case you didn’t know,
I’m a bit of a jackass.

I never realized how high my standards are. And how I expect those around me to have enough common sense and decency to know the difference between good and bad; right and wrong. Apparently, though many people around me do use the common sense part of their brains, there are others who feel that must have evolved beyond the need for common sense. I try not to associate with those kinds of people. They’re people too, and they all deserve the same respect and whatnot, BUT seriously? look at yourselves. HA. I’m sure you all know who you are, so there isn’t any calling-out necessary. I advise you change this senseless lifestyle of yours, or not, I don’t care. Go ahead, get in car wrecks that are your fault, drink illegally, sleep around, skip all of your classes—Celebrate the epic fail that is your life.

See.
I told you I am a bit of a jackass.

Finally, on a lighter and more humorous not, I read a poster on a professor’s wall saying,

“God created man,
and then
She corrected her mistake.”

My inner feminist is pleased.

C i a o !

0 comments:

Post a Comment