I have time to spare

Good morning!

My 9:30 class is canceled, and since I already have eight ounces of ‘Africa Kitamu’ Starbucks coffee pumping violently through my system, I figure I can write another post on the ‘ol blog.
the AC in my building is out again, so I am in a tank top with a fan on my face. Please watch these videos. Hopefully they may change the way you might raise your children. I’m not trying to tell you what to do or how to do it, but these videos will hopefully open your eyes some. They aren’t very long, so don’t say you don’t have the time.

Onslaught

Dove -Evolution

True Colors
Self Esteem
How’d you like them? I think they are pretty eye-opening. Tell me what you think.

So last night, I went to Cool Beans with a friend. I haven’t been there in a while so I forgot how…chill it is there. I enjoyed it. But for some reason, I still felt intimidated by all of those college students there even though I am in college myself. I had a hot white cocoa, yum =]
I plan on going back there. Even power nerds need to get in touch with that college social life.

 

Later everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment