Tweets

My boss gave me an ivy plant. I can tell it doesn't particularly enjoy being in my room on the second floor windowsill facing Main Street.
I imagine that if a plant responds positively to good sounds, like speech and music, that it can only be responding badly to the sirens and whoosh of cars constantly driving by.
My Betta, Sargeant Pepper, is floating around and playing in his plants; hiding in his Eclipse
Big-E pack home and waiting for me to come close to him so that he can pop out and surprise me. I like to think he enjoys my company as much as I enjoy his. By the way, Sargeant Pepper is not lonely (most of the time), and will not be getting his own hearts club band. Or a friend named Yoko. Sorry to disappoint.
The fall semester is in full swing as the students settle down into their new routines. I've begun training for a 5k. Maybe having an actual reason to run won't justify any more of my excuses for getting out their and going to the gym.
I missed the school and being away from it. And now that I am at school, I miss being at home! Ha how surprising. We all want what we can't have. Over the summer I had the constant attention of my 'lover boy', and now every time I turn around it isn't him that is there to keep my company--it's other people. I enjoy these other people, yeah, but they sure aren't my lover boy. We spent the summer eating out, seeing movies, and playing house. Not a problem in the world. I cook, you clean. Vice Versa. Very mellow.
~~~~~~
I'm tired of....
politics.
I've officially decided that I am sick of hearing all of this crap. That's the part where you all chuckle, and I too. We all know that politics won't ever go away. It's just a matter of muting the T.V. and turning up the orchestral music you have stored away on your iTunes playlist for those days where you just can't hear words any more, because so many words you hear on the news are so tainted and twisted and full of crap.
It's just a matter of finding the right twist to fit your tastes.
I want to go around town and shout all of the things that I'm doing at the moment. Like a twitter update. Only with this, I won't hope that someone sees my 'tweet' and notices that I need something better to do with my time than to 'tweet,' like on the computer. I'd shout things like, "I really need to tie my shoe!" and "America is so obessed with Mark Sanford, it's like we're his soulmate!" Among other strange things.
That way, if someone sees and hears me, they might actually go onto their twitters and write "some woman is out in front of me, being a jackass for some reason or another..."
and then they would prove the point I am trying, and honestly failing, to make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment