Day 22 - How have you changed in the past 2 years
I have matured a lot in the last two years. I am hardly the same girl that everyone went to high school with. I'm still pretty cool, and I might actually be funnier than I was in high school or the beginning of college.
I've become far more independent. I love my friends, but I no longer need them to get along. Not to sound shitty to my friends at college and home, they're awesome and I love them. I just don't need them around me to LIVE. I have narrowed down my high school friends to very few, and I'm more selective about my friends in college.
I have worked out details regarding my future that I hadn't figured out before.
Speaking of, I need to fill out my internship application...gee.
Anyway, Michael, Du, and the others are heading to Charlotte tomorrow to hang around, shop, and eat at Jerusalem. mmm.
Salaam!
0 comments:
Post a Comment