Day 18:

Day 18 - Your beliefs.

I think I'm winning this game. 

What do you mean, beliefs? That's the most vague load I have heard this week. 
I believe in myself. I believe in family. I believe in true love. I believe in God, but I haven't figured out the fine details around that yet. I believe in working hard and earning just as much. I don't believe in people not doing any work but expecting everything to be provided for them. I believe in my government, but only when it listens to it's people. I believe that technology is making people lazy. We are too dependent on smartphones and automatic everything to stop and really appreciate things. I believe that texting and driving should be illegal. I believe that Americans are over medicated. If I went to the doctor right now I'd probably be diagnosed with depression, ADD, and a boatload of other shit that would probably cost $100 a month to "balance" me out. I'm perfectly fine! I believe in spending less and saving more. I believe in hot cocoa and toasty fires. I believe I am going to marry Michael. 

That's all I can think of for now

1 comments:

I believe you are winning! :)

 

Post a Comment