Something I thought about the other day. A question I asked myself:
A girl met a boy, and a boy met a girl. They knew it was meant to be.
Ice cream dates and talking all night. They knew it was meant to be.
But deep down, they knew it couldn’t last forever. They knew they couldn’t stay together.
Their love was secret, beautiful, real, but that didn’t mean a thing.
He was called back to home, a sorrowful parting, and she kept her sadness a secret.
He returns with a ring on his hand, but this isn’t his choice nor hers.
What happens then? Is there much of a point?
Why you continue to pursue what you know is true. The point is love, of course. I’m not talking love on paper, the signing of a contract. I’m talking true love here.
But, I thought she said she’d never be the other woman? You’d be surprised at what you would do if you know that their love isn’t there and theirs is true.
It’s a terrible secret to have to carry around. Sometimes she may wonder if she will find someone else that she can be with. Sometimes she may wonder if He, who knows best, will make it all work out in the end; happily ever after.
It must kill her inside to love him so much. It must kill him inside to know he loves her and not the once he shares his life with. Love shouldn’t hurt, right? Love knows no bounds, right? That’s what we were always taught as children. Grow up, find our one true love, and live happily ever after. Happily ever after. It sounds like such an easy thing to do.
What would you do if you met the person you knew you were supposed to spend the rest of your life with, but knew it wasn’t ever going to happen?
AMZ
3 comments:
I'm not sure what I'd do. You know something strage? When I met Ed I "knew" I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. It was one of those moments, etched into memory forever. You know what I did? Cried, lol. I think my DNA knew how hard it was going to be. So--I don't know. Sometimes being with the person you're supposed to be with isn't easy either! Life is hard!
she should leave the mother f--ker and move on with her life. because if he was unable to stand up for their love then he doesnt deserve her. right?
I think everyone needs to make an effort, in some way or the other if they want to be with someone. Whether it is to create internal motivation to stay committed or beat external obstacles such as family's objections in order to be with the one they want. No one gets it easy.
Post a Comment