At Hogwarts, it’s true we ruled the school. And you can never be as cool…

Summertime, Summertime, Summertime. It’s exam week again. This exam week is much more difficult than last Spring’s because this year I actually like the people I call my friends…
I need a nap, and a glass of wine. Okay, it’s not so much that I need a glass of wine (I’m far too young to hit the bottle) its that I need the good times and camaraderie that I associate with all of my wine experiences.  Vinoooo. I will settle for hummus, Damascus bread, and Tabouli at Al-Amir though!
I’ve been listening to a lot of different music lately, thanks to Sjaan. I like when different people from my life can get along. Michael thinks Sjaan is awesome. And no doubt he knows not to mess with the warrior, or else he would get covered in tea like I almost was.
Earlier this evening, Jenn texted me and sjaan and I don’t know who else: “You you guys are on campus come to wesley basement and get some cupcakes.” Um. What? Sjaan and I were studying at the time, and we made a mad dash down 4 twisty flights of stairs. When we got to the basement kitchen we flew around the corner heading straight for the hot funfetti cupcakes, me then her. Only it was a trap! Ackbar 037was right! There was something slippery on the floor, and I took the turn too quickly. Down I went! Sjaan saw me take the dive and skidded to a halt before she reached the slippery spot. I quickly got up, dusted myself off, and walked eagerly to the cupcakes. Chocolate Funfetti icing too? Score. They were painfully delicious.

There are a lot of things I’d like to say but can’t, because, quite obviously, this is the internet, and I just used more commas than I should have.
I am going to miss my friends a great deal this summer. I’m hoping that there will actually be a get-together or two. Because going to HarryPotterWorld or whatnot at Universal Studios is a bit of a stretch, Morgan has settled on all of us seeing Toy Story 3 for her birthday. I think I can do that, considering I live ten minutes away from her.  She is going to Washington, D.C next semester, then Spain the next, then is traveling across Europe the following Summer. I’m jealous. Maybe I will manage to convince her to start a blog about her travels…okay it isn’t likely, but I am going to try.
My friends are starting to get wedding fever. I am too. Not really. I haven’t started to look for places, etc. but I have been thinking about the future lately. Okay I’m lying. You have no idea how many wedding blogs I’ve begun to follow this week.  How pathetic?

1 comments:

Sunshine Award for u at my blog.

 

Post a Comment