I am sitting on the green today. It’s crazy nice outside right now. It smells like freshly cut grass, and it is cool enough to sit out because the dew is still evaporating. The children are running around playing games, which I love, because the sound of children laughing makes me love I dunno, being alive. It definitely sets off the baby clock. “Must. Have. BABIES.” at least that’s what I think it’s saying. Of course then my common sense jumps in like, “oh shit no, you’re finishing college and getting married first.” Oh yeah. College and marriage first.
This is a horse. Made of potatoes. My friend sculpted this beast.
In a couple of weeks, there will be a program called Project Hair Care. It’s all about getting your hair cut and donated to make wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer. I decided that after two years of growing my hair out, this is the best thing to put it towards. Besides, the warm weather has rolled around and I’m aching for a pixie cut. And also, I’m sick and damned tired of my showers being taken up by hair washing. I mean I am in the shower for ten to fifteen minutes, and at least two-thirds of it is gone to washing my hair. No way man.
I thought about how this may affect my relationship with Michael. I mean, I will look a little like a boy. That always seems to be a topic of conversation among some men. How they wouldn’t like their girls anymore because they look like “guys” or “lesbians.” Think about it in the reverse. Would you love your clean cut guy if he had longer hair than you? Hint: I wouldn't. GAG. Ah but here’s the catch about that: cutting my hair won’t magically turn me into a man, nor will I be transformed into a lesbian. So, because I will be exactly the same as I was before, only much more aerodynamic and efficient when it comes to showering. It would be more like...a breeze enhancement device. I don’t have anything to worry about. I can’t wait actually, because I know it is such a great cause. I will be making some woman very happy somewhere.
I will have to finish this later. Much to my dismay, the green doesn’t have bathrooms (though that’s actually a very good thing). So my bladder is crazy full. Plus there is a massive spider on my computer. God know whether or not it was crawling all over me before it decided to crawl on the computer…
Peace, Love, and Pudd’n Pops
AMZ
0 comments:
Post a Comment