After I finished my homework, Michael and I went to Starbucks to hang out. That was cool, because the lady at the counter gave us a bunch of muffins and scones that were left over like I used to do at Panera at night.
Michael and I have a pretty good relationship. We don't argue often, and when we do, it is mostly because we both want to be right about something, regardless of what the topic is. He is there for me when I need him, which I love, because as much as I hate to admit it, I've really needed him sometimes. Especially those times when I have been too proud to ask. We're...I don't know...real. That's it. We're just real with each other. There are no secrets, there are no doubts, there are no lies. I mean, so real I expect this man to tell me when I have a booger or something. He has this belief that when you are with the right person, you become one entity. I don't mean like an alien creature or something...or a super saiyin fusion (Only the coolest of kids will get that one). I mean something that transcends a signature on a marriage contract, or even a lavish ceremony of some sort. It is much simpler than that. It's just...togetherness. We like to people watch together. I know that sounds rude...and very creepy, but if we see something in public worth sneaking a snicker at, we don't have to tell each other about it. We both just know. I honestly believe I will kick myself in the ass for the rest of my life if I don't marry him.
I found out that I am going to be an RA next year. That means that I will have an important position on campus, and most importantly, I won't be able to talk shit about people I don't like. Not that I allow myself to do that much anyway. I have always preferred to take the mature route and just let you get what's coming to you anyway, but damn have I entertained the thought of just letting some people know how I really feel about them, and what kind of person they really are. But hey, I wouldn't want to be that girl.
Sgt Pepper, my lonely betta fish (oh yeah.), is staring at me with a hopeful look in his little fish eyeballs. I'd like to think it's because he loves me. I mean, he wags his tail when I come near him! But I know it is really because he is hungry. He eats too damn much anyway. "Feed me you whore!" He shouts silently. Sgt Pepper, don't call people whores. That's rude.
I bought a Nerf over-the-door basket ball hoop. I adore it. I added it to the collection to go with the awesome Nerf gun that Morgan gave to me. You can see I had a toy-limited childhood. I'm going crazy over foam darts. Forget you guys. You'd go crazy over it too if you knew it had a laser on it and pretended to snipe inanimate objects across the room. I killed the microwave the other day. It's okay though, that bastard deserved it.
Anywho. I'm probably mouthing off too much. It's 130 in the morning and I am full of benadryl and antibiotics.
Peace, Love, and Pudd'n Pops
0 comments:
Post a Comment