Keep your real friends close…

socks-on-my-hands
This is how I try to get out of doing things at work.
Well is seems as though I have a month or so off from work so I plan on being at least a little constructive.
Caution: This blog post is not for readers that have unrealistic views and opinions of the female body. Don’t say you haven’t been warned.
I have decided to lose some weight. Or get fit. Whichever one comes first I suppose. Do you remember seeing these from the post just after the new year? Because this weight loss mumbo jumbo sounds familiar. There’s nothing like laying on your bed in your undies and such, as gravity takes as much of your body as it can to spread outward, to make those stretch marks very…obvious. I go through phases of putting cocoa butter on the bad areas to make already stretched marks look less noticable and to keep new ones from coming. I’m all about promoting elasticity. Haha.
Anywho, I’m tired of being overweight. It’s bad for me. I’m far from dead and all that negative stuff, but I could be doing much better. No, for the love of God this is not me conforming to Hollywood ideals and starving myself to become pencil thin. You’ve seen those little dogs they carry around. They’re skinny, and they always shiver! Besides, have you seen these hips? I’m destined to have NO LESS than 40 inch hips. I don’t want to be “skinny,” “hot,” or any of those things. I want to be HEALTHY. Due to my month long vacation/temporary lay-off from work, this seems like a good time to kick of a healthy lifestyle.
June seems to be a month of packed weekends for me. SupersecretHarryPotterParty, A birthday party, a field day, a fathers day, and maybe even a baby shower. OY! In between these loaded weekends I have days full of…nothing. Oh and I mean nothing.
I have to put this post on hold for now. I am going to Michael’s house to help him wash his dogs. Have I told you about his dogs? He has three black labs, and they all need a washin’. This is love people.
It’s almost time for anniversary number two. That isn’t a very long time in the grand scheme of things, but with so much going on in our lives with school and work and everything changing, this is a bit of a long time. Insert something cheesy: The beginning of forever, destiny, growing old together. Dum-dum-du-dumm, Dum, dum-du-dumm…
I don’t want to go spoiling the ending for you.

The lesson for today: Keep your real friends close, and keep your enemies on your Facebook friends list so that your happiness can cause them great discomfort, perhaps even indigestion.
Peace, Love, and Pudd’n Pops,
AMZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment