Where you'd like to be in ten years.
I have simple goals. Sometimes I feel like they are too simple. I am unlike my friends in that I don't see myself living in a major, bustling city with a fantastic home. I see myself where I am now, only a little bit older. Let's see, in ten years I hope to be happily married with a child or two. I will still have my amazing cat, who is currently unnamed. I hope to have a modest, but comfortable, three bedroom home with a garage and a frog. I wouldn't mind a big porch or deck either. I hope to have at least the amount of land I had growing up, which wasn't too much. We lived on seven acres, and I took advantage of the land in my play. I want that for my children too.
By then I hope to be a licensed master of social work, or maybe even licensed independent. I hope for my husband to be successful as well. Perhaps an owner or manager of a good business. I will be raising my children to be sarcastic, like myself. I don't expect to have vast amounts of money. Any excess to modest/comfortable living will be put away to various savings, rainy day, college, and retirement accounts.
I'd like to say I'll have done things that I always wanted to do, like travel to Ireland to visit the town of my not too distant ancestors. Like visit France for their wine and countryside. Like visit Italy for their culture and love. Within that I would like to have traveled to the Vatican City to be in the presence of His Holiness the Pope.
I'm too realistic though, so I don't think any of these things will have happened after ten years. I haven't even saved enough money for a car yet, and I'm how old?
Ten years from now I hope to find myself happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment