Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Listen. My views are pretty simple.
Illegal = No.
Legal = Yes. In moderation.
If a drug is illegal, don't use it. It's really not worth ruining your future over. It's really not. They're illegal for a reason. We've all seen someone on drugs. Watched A&E or something. It's scary what happens to these people. They lose themselves in a substance. So don't do it. Seriously.
If it is legal, be smart about it. I mean shit, that goes for everything in life. Don't eat to much you'll get sick. Don't drink to much alcohol...you'll become poisoned and die. Same thing, right? Aside from that, alcohol is expensive. And as far as things that are legal to have, like cough medicine and things like that, don't be a dufus. Just use it for what it is intended to be used for. Like...coughs.
The last category, people who are not legally allowed to use certain substances. To them I say for God's sake please just be responsible. If you are going to drink when you're 19 or 20, it had sure as shit better be somewhere you trust, with people you trust. Like your mother's house on Thanksgiving. Yeah. I've been known to enjoy a glass(es?) with my family.
Other things, like cigarettes, need to go away forever. Just because of the nonsense that they put into them! If its tobacco, whatever, do what you wish with your own body. It ain't mine to be commanding. If its tobaccofiberglassnicotineetcetera, gross.
Though I have to say I have been a hookah enthusiast since I turned eighteen. Don't tell anyone in my family. I might be a hypocrite on that one, but buzz off, it's my sheesha.
Yep.


0 comments:
Post a Comment