Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.
I hope my future will be bright. I hope to be blessed with a loving husband and beautiful, healthy children. I hope to be successful, making a difference for everyone I meet. I don't wish for money and power. I just wish to get by. I hope that I still have good relationships with my current friends, even the ones I don't hang out with all that often. Hope that I will see my family often and we will have a strong relationship. I hope that we will all be healthy, and in the face of ill health, be strong.
I hope that when I close my eyes at night the last thing I see will be my husband beside me. And when I wake up in the morning, there he will be. And I will giggle like I did on our first date. I hope in the future we will have as strong a relationship as we do now, even if we aren't married now.
This post is too much like 10 years from now, so I don't have too much today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment