Day 06:

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

Right on schedule.

1. I don't know my blood type, and that's because I am deathly afraid of needles.
2. I curl my toes under my feet when I'm not wearing socks
3. I am fascinated by the Arabic language
4. I have huge feet
5. Alcohol does not interest me
6. I want to move back to my home town
7. I drink coffee almost every day, and I have since the sixth grade
8. I am deathly afraid of firearms
9. I blaspheme regularly
10. I rarely know what I'm actually talking about, academically.
11. I hate the feeling of being hungry
12. I like to be in control of things sometimes
13. I want to marry this wonderful man.
14. I'm not very interesting
15. There are very small things that set me off, then I hold on to those things and let them fester
16. I hate the way I look physically
17. I put up with a huge amount of shit for the people I love
18. I wish I had artistic talent
19. I don't do enough of these things for this to come to me easily. I can't think of shit to write.
20. I blow my nose constantly
21. I chew on my lips
22. I have a drab wardrobe
23. I have very little money despite how much I work
24. I want to be able to fly. I don't care if it's with super powers, or wings, or whatever. I want to fly.
25. I want you to choose me over them, but I don't want to actually tell you that. I want you to want to choose the same way.
26. I want to be married and live with my husband, but I have no money for such a thing
27. I'm scared of death. Both the death of myself and the death of my loved ones
28. I want to be a college student forever, but I don't want to do the work that is involved
29. I like George Bush.
30. I refuse to pull an all-nighter. I love sleeping more than I love good grades.

2 comments:

ignoring 29...

 

Post a Comment