Day: 10

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss.


In my world, the first couple of guys I dated and kissed never happened, because they were and remain to this day to be utter embarrassments. Except for Daniel, he's a cool guy. We had jack shit in common, but he was still cool. 
Anywho, I'd like to pretend that that bucket full o' fail never existed. 


So since this is my blog and all, that's the complete truth. My first kiss sucked. It was with someone I dubbed almost instantly, "the freshman mistake." 'Nuff said. My first real love was actually Michael. I dated other guys because I was just tired of being alone. But I'm not with him for the sake of company. 


Short and Sweet.


Anyway,
Tomorrow night myselfsjaanjennhopemirandasarahandmanymore....are going to see Harry Potter 7 part I.
I am literally wiggling around from excitement (and too much caffeine at dinner....but moreso from excitement).
Then Michael is going to pick me up from campus after it's over...maybe 3 am, so that I can go home and get very little sleep only to wake up at 6 to go to work until 5! You can bet your sweet ass that I'm going to be injecting coffee straight into my arm. With cream. 


So right now I'm going to take a quick shower, then paint my nails if I can find some black polish. I took 5 Sorting Hat quizzes, one with 110 questions, and it has been determined that I am a Hufflepuff. Off I go! 


"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil
"



AMZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment