via wikizodiac
The fifth sign of the Zodiac, Leo, is a sign of creativity. It moves past the exploring of the world, and past the need to care for what the first signs are concerned with. Leos use their energy and will power to succeed in their creative projects. There are many Leos in the Hollywood spotlights as they have great artistic talents and love the attention that they receive with fame. More than that, Leos are incurable romantics, and they are also very hospitable, which makes them proud. The assigned house for this sign is the fifth: the House of Pleasure. Colors: Gold for lions and the sun, and Purple for royalty. Other things that weren't worth copy/pasting: We're loyal and romantic to our lovers. We hate being alone/prefer the company of others. Among other things.
Where I stand, I have absolutely no talent and am very unsure of my success in the future. I do enjoy being alone, but not all of the time. I am unbelievably loyal and affectionate too, but not in public. I want to emphasize again how little talent I have. I am ambitious, like my...people i guess, but I do tend to sacrifice my ambition to make others happy. In the end, I'm not much like Leo except for the pride and stubbornness.

0 comments:
Post a Comment